- Lighter colours give the illusion of extra space - perfect for smaller bathrooms.
- Create a spacious feel in smaller bathrooms by choosing wall, floor and highlight tiles in the same colour.
- Choose floor and wall tiles in the same colour for a sophisticated, streamlined finish.
- Combine light and dark tones to create striking contrast.
- Darker floors and grouts are easier to clean.
- A contrasting floor is a stylish way to make a statement.
- Pick from our selection of grout colours to pull the overall look together beautifully - don't use white grout on the floor.
- Choosing a tile with a gloss or sparkle finish will reflect more light making darker rooms look brighter.
- The lighting in your bathroom can make a big difference to the way your tiles look. Call into your local depot to view our wide selection of tiles under different lighting using our demonstrator boards.
Create feature points in key areas
- Create a feature behind the sink, shower wall or bath using mosaics or scored tiles.
- Opting for plain tiles? Why not try our new range of split face effect and embossed tiles to create feature points.
Just head down to your local Clifton depot to plan your room using our demonstrator boards.
Our selection of mosaics and feature tiles can be used to create a number of different effects and looks.